Sunday, August 27, 2017

BREAKING: THE FUTURE OF DREAM CATALOGUE

David Russo / HKE labelhead of cult vaporwave label Dream Catalogue,
just made post on facebook about his current personal situation and near future of Dream Catalogue.

 "deeply apologise to everyone I have been a prick to recently. As you may have noticed, my behaviour has been increasingly erratic and self-destructive online recently, and I have been highly rude and obnoxious to many people as a result - to both friends, associates and fans of mine.
The truth is, I have been suffering intense depression and anxiety this past year, at times leading to delusional & sometimes repugnant behaviour which has been further exacerbated by drinking alcohol again. This depression and anxiety is a problem I have been dealing with for many years, stretching way back before my time as ‘HKE’, and it has come back harder than ever in the past year in particular - where I feel like I have begun to lose my grip on reality at times. I often wake up screaming in my sleep, and spend entire days paralysed by fear, while other times I have treated the world as a punching bag to deal with this deep sense of dread & despair I feel daily.

None of this excuses my behaviour, however, as I am old enough to know better - so as such, I offer my sincere apologies to everyone I have offended.
I find it extremely hard to write and admit all of this publicly, so I will keep it brief. But my intention is to take a back seat for quite a while, maybe a year or two, so I have personal time to sort out my mental health and try and bring some normality back to my life. This will be the last you hear from me for some time.
As such, I won’t be making or releasing any new music for quite a while, nor posting online on Twitter/FB, nor taking anymore interview requests. The Dream Catalogue NTS show I will be handing over to Halo Acid & Remember who have both done most shows with me since the beginning anyway and both have a great ear for new music.
The 777 albums are all done and will continue as planned, so support and check out all the labels that are putting those out as that was always my intention with those. There are some other releases wrapped up and have been ready to go for a while too, which will come out in due course.
Dream Catalogue will also continue on as planned, where I will take a back seat and just focus on the ’behind the scenes’ work, so to speak — however, plans are in place to put the general label operations in more capable hands than mine are right now in regards to day to day ongoings, to ensure the planned releases come out and the ship keeps floating.
To everyone who has ever supported me in any way, I offer heartfelt thanks and gratitude, I truly appreciate everything more than you could ever know. "
Thx
David
--------

NEWAGE MAG would like to wish best to HKE. 
we sure here,  David doesn't lose his grip on reality because he already change and transform reality on global level.
Keep dreaming, keep burning, keep doing magic for millions of hearts.
Dragon Blood inside
forever