Friday, September 8, 2017

SQ777​-​4: High Kinetic Energy

I lived in Marseilles throughout a many portion of my 20s. In this time I developed a strong romantic interest with a Moroccan woman, and quite frankly she stole my heart. I worked at a port, and every evening she would meet me there. Strong perfume, skin like caramel, dark lipstick, elegant, but not classy. She told me she often could speak to stars, and sometimes she spoke of them to me. One night, we sit out on a pebble stone beach outside of the city. These parts the stars could be seen in their true glory. So bright that moon was, we didn't even need a light to see each other clearly. She tells me in this moment; 'Pav, the stars are looking at us.' Then we make passionate love. These days I never forget. 
- Pavel
HKE - HIGH KINETIC ENERGY
CASSETTE / DIGITAL