Friday, March 31, 2017

Cynthia Diamonds - The Time Traveler [PBT003]


Cynthia Diamonds - The Time Traveler
PBT003
_

" My husband knows no boundaries, he lives in a constant cycle of repeating his own mistakes. He complains and yells and drinks himself to sleep every night. He reminds me of his past while I can only think of the future. My husband, Steel loves me with all his heart, but his heart is stuck in the past. I can not leave him for I have never received this kind of broken detached paranoid love before that I have come to cherish and understand. This work is the part of me that wishes it could go back. I am a prisoner of time and I can not leave my dear sweet but alas the Time Traveler is unable to go back in time. I will sit here and hold my husbands 
head in silence. Waiting.... "
-
Cynthia Diamonds