Thursday, July 5, 2018

Dr. Cr. Professor Lisseddi - 1987, 'I Saw an Alien I promise'

We just received letter from someone who calls himself brother of Viktor Lisseddi.
For sure our employes will investigate some details ...
But for now we leave here original letter written by Dr. Cr. Professor Lisseddi.
and question is no longer about "what is real?"
new question is -> what's real for you?
ENJOY!

"I write this with my hand ashaken, ! 

I saw an alien I promise! I went to commune in the 
desert of Roswell with the UFO hustle and (interdimensional boogie) 
and found myself inside the chamber of a UFO, they were super chill, we 
shouldn't even attack aliens guys,! They were great... They commented on my 
Linen suit and showed me how to dance, I fell in love with one of their leaders, 
American-Alien darling of the Glarbeaux Nein, he sent me back a postcard of himself 
as you can see.......... 

These are recordings I took on the ship with my portable, multi-hardware, cover ware phonograph, 
I simply set it into resin and made a Vinnyl, If you read this please write back to me at my address: 

NG4 2GD, 
Lissedi Road, 
Uranthall, Germany, Bethlehem 
UFO Hustle"